Our THC-O vape cartridges are now available, one of the first THC-O cartridges on the market. This innovative THC-O vape uses premium 92% THC-O distillate, paired with amazing terpene strains to give a potent and powerful mental and physical buzz.
THC-O is brand new, and is found to be stronger than regular THC! Our THC-O vape cartridges are taking the world by storm, and are getting extremely popular with these awesome terpene flavors. Users may feel a powerful buzz and experience.
- 92% Premium THC-O Distillate
- 8% Terpenes
No fillers such as VG/PG/PEG have been added. They come in a 510 compatible, glass CCELL cartridge with a ceramic core and ceramic mouthpiece for the best possible performance and taste.
WHAT IS THC-O?
THC-O is a brand new Hemp-derived cannabinoid that can now be extracted the same way as Delta 8 THC. This is because THCo is actually precursor to Delta 8 THC. Turns out, THC-O is three times more potent than regular THC! As well, THC-O, otherwise known as THC-X provides both a mental and physical buzz.
We strongly recommend to use with caution, as THC-O is a powerful compound that is more potent than both Delta-8 and Delta-10.
WHAT IS Acetic Acid?
Our Acetic acid is produced naturally when excreted by certain bacteria such as Acetobacter genus and Clostridium acetobutylicum. These bacteria are found in foodstuffs, water, and soil. Acetic acid is also produced naturally when fruits and other foods spoil.
Industrially, acetic acid is produced by bacterial fermentation. The biologic method accounts for only 10% of world production, but is important for the manufacture of vinegar because many food purity laws require vinegar used in food to be of biological origin.
HOW TO USE THC-O VAPE CARTRIDGE
You may need to hold each hit for 5-10 seconds during use. We have found this to be effective for some users.
WHAT IS IN THIS THC-O VAPE CARTRIDGE?
Introducing the first THC-O vape cartridge on the market. We used pure 92% THCo that was safely extracted from Hemp.
Fits a 510 battery
THC-O BENEFITS & EFFECTS
There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of THC-O. Everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with THC-O and is provided as information only.
You may feel:
- Heavy Buzz
- Mental and Physical Experience
- Intense Experience
It is not medical advice, and our THC-O vape cartridge does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same.
We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but THCo metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This THC-O acetate vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- This THCo acetate vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product. Buy THC-O online.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. When the cartridge is made, the oil is poured to the top of the glass tank and capped quickly to prevent leaking. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled while actually containing a full amount of product
- This THC-O acetate cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our THCo extract 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine.
Contains less than .3% Δ9THC
- Kingdom Harvest is all grown in the mountains of Appalachia in North Carolina
- Organically grown, naturally processed, and grown from non-GMO hemp seeds
- Kingdom Harvest uses NO herbicides, pesticides, or chemical fertilizers
This product can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product. This product has not been evaluated by the U.S. FDA. Not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disorder or health condition. All Kingdom Harvest products are responsibly and organically grown in compliance with the 2014 Farm Bill 7606.
Closest hemp product to actual marijuana but not quite as strong as marijuana. Relative to other hemp derived options it is very good. This would be improved by combining with other cannabinoids to make an entourage vape. Add cbg, cbd, cbn to improve this product.
Tried this new THC-O product from Kingdom Harvest that I purchased at one of the locations in Tennessee. WOWZA! It is strong, smooth, and delicious. I recommend this for anyone who is still a fan of vaping and looking for a D9 and D8 alternative.